Chief Master Sgt. Robles is the Command Chief Master Sgt., 146th Airlift Wing, Channel Islands Air National Guard Station, California. He serves as the principal advisor to the Wing Commander on all matters influencing the health, morale, welfare, and professional development of more than 1,000 Air Guardsmen.
Chief Master Sgt. Robles joined the California Air National Guard in 1991 as an Air Transportation Apprentice. A year later after completion of technical school, he was assigned to the 146th Aerial Port Operations Squadron, 146th Airlift Wing. Following completion of his upgrade training, he transitioned to supporting counter-drug operations along the Southwest border of the United States. Additionally, he served under the Air Mobility Command Inspection Team performing inspections until 2011. He has deployed worldwide on numerous occasions in various leadership roles in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM, IRAQI FREEDOM, and NOBLE EAGLE.
Currently, he is an advisory board member to the California State Partnership Program In Ukraine and Nigeria. Amidst the State of California's unprecedented state emergencies in response to COVID-19, Civil unrest, and substantial wild fires, Chief Robles led humanitarian missions assisting local food banks, medical facilities, and civil unrest mitigation efforts. Prior to this assignment, he served as the Superintendent, 146th Maintenance Group, Channel Islands Air National Guard Station, California.
1995 Noncommissioned Officer Preparatory Military Course, via correspondence
2005 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, via correspondence
2007 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, via correspondence
2017 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education I & II, via correspondence
2018 Associate Degree, Business Administration & Transportation, Community College of the Air Force
1. July 1992 – August 2007, Air Transportation Specialist, 146th Aerial Port Operations, Channel Islands Air National Guard Station, CA.
2. August 2007 – August 2013, Superintendent, 146th Logistics Group, Channel Islands ANGS, CA.
3. August 2013 – August 2019, Chief Enlisted Manager, 146th Logistics Group, Channel Islands ANGS, CA.
4. August 2019 – August 2020, Superintendent, 146th Maintenance Group, Channel Islands ANGS, CA.
5. August 2020 – Present, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 146th Airlift Wing, Channel Islands ANGS, CA.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Army Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster