1. July 1998-February 1999, Assistant Scheduler, 6th Operations Support Squadron, MacDill Air Force Base (AFB), Fla.
2. February 1999-August 2000, Student Pilot, Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training, Sheppard AFB, Texas
3. August 2000-May 2001, Student, F-16 Initial Qualification, Luke AFB, Ariz.
4. May 2001-April 2004, F-16CJ Pilot, Mission Planning Officer, Squadron Scheduler, Squadron Chief of Safety, 23rd Fighter Squadron, Spangdahlem Air Base (AB), Germany (April 2002-August 2002, F-16CJ Pilot, Incirlik AB, Turkey; February 2003-June 2003, F-16CJ Pilot, Al Udeid AB, Qatar)
5. April 2004-July 2006, Flight Commander, Air Liaison Officer, 19th Air Support Operations Squadron, Fort Campbell, Ky. (September 2005-March 2006, Air Liaison Officer, 101st Airborne Division, FOB Speicher, Iraq)
6. July 2006-July 2007, F-16C Pilot, Assistant Director of Operations, Wing Flight Safety Officer, 36th Fighter Squadron, Osan AB, Korea
7. July 2007-July 2010, F-16CJ Pilot, Flight Commander, Wing Aircrew Flight Equipment Officer, Wing Chief of Advanced Programs, 23rd Fighter Squadron/52nd Fighter Wing, Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany (January 2008-June 2008, F-16CJ Pilot, Balad AB, Iraq)
8. July 2010-March 2011, Student, C-130J Initial Qualification, Little Rock AFB, Ark.
9. March 2011-July 2015, C-130J Instructor Pilot, 115th Airlift Squadron, Channel Islands Air National Guard Station (ANGS), Calif. (August 2011-November 2011, C-130J Pilot, Bagram AB, Afghanistan)
10. July 2015-June 2018, Deputy Group Commander, 146th Maintenance Group, Channel Islands ANGS, Calif. (June 2016-August 2016, Director of Operations 737th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron, Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait)
11. June 2018-February 2020, Commander, 146th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Channel Islands ANGS, Calif.
12. February 2020-July 2021, Chief, Wing Plans, 146th Airlift Wing, Channel Islands ANGS, Calif.
13. July 2021-Present, Commander, 146th Maintenance Group, Channel Islands ANGS, Calif.
Rating: Command Pilot
Flight Hours: 3,200 (550 combat)
Aircraft Flown: T-37, T-38, AT-38, F-16, C-130J
Jump Wings: French Air Force, US Air Force, US Army
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal
Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Army Commendation Medal
2000 Air to Ground Top Gun, Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals Course
2005 Top Third Graduate, Squadron Officer School
2007 Air Force Association Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship, Global MBA, University of Maryland University College
2011 Distinguished Graduate, C-130J Initial Qualification
2018 California Air National Guard Field Grade Officer of the Year
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant May 27, 1998
First Lieutenant May 27, 2000
Captain May 27, 2002
Major Oct. 1, 2007
Lieutenant Colonel Oct. 1, 2014
Colonel July 26, 2021
(Current as of January 2023)